Mac upload error
If you get the error similar to “Cannot run program “/Users/
- Set you Mac to show hidden folders: Open Terminal (click Go > Utilities and double-click the Terminal app). Now copy and paste both lines listed below into Terminal one at a time, and press Return after each line:
- defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles YES
- killall Finder
- Navigate to the following folder in your Mac finder
- Macintosh HD (your main hard drive)-> Users -> ‘username’ (the user you are logged in as) -> Library (this is the hidden folder which you should be able to see now) – > Arduino15 -> Packages -> Arduino.
- Delete the following folders:
- delete ~/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/sam/
- delete ~/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/arm-none-eabi-gcc/
- delete ~/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/bossac/
- Now go to Arduino IDE Boards Manager and re-install SAMD Boards and retry uploading.